With an exclusive TSJ™ polymer jacket that eliminates copper fouling and decreases heat and friction, American Eagle® Syntech™ bullets redefine range performance.
• Polymer-encapsulated Syntech bullet prevents metal-on-metal contact in the bore
• Eliminates copper and lead fouling
• Decreases heat and friction, extending barrel life
• Significantly reduces the required frequency of cleaning
• Total Synthetic Jacket minimizes splash-back on steel targets
• 100-count packs
Total Synthetic Jacket
Syntech's exclusive polymer TSJ™ construction completely encapsulates the lead core, reducing friction by 12 percent and barrel heat by 14 percent
The Syntech bullet replaces the conventional copper jacket with a slick polymer coating around a soft lead core, eliminating lead and copper fouling.
The Syntech coating prevents metal-on-metal contact between the bullet and bore. These fired bullets show how the polymer jacket stays intact after passing through the barrel.
|PART #||WeightGrains||NOMINAL DIAMETER||Reviews|
Premium Handgun Technologies
From hunting to target shooting to personal defense, Federal Premium has pioneered the industry's most important handgun ammunition technologies. We continue to innovate and it shows in every product in our handgun line.Learn More